A sophisticated, microprocessor controlled power device designed to support specific handpieces for minimal invasive, percutaneous foot and ankle surgery by an easy to use motor system.
- 2 motor connection
- Multifunctional pedal
- 3 – 10 auto-save programs.
- Motor speed range of 300 - 50‘000 rpm.
- Fine tuneable Integrated peristaltic pump for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
- 100 Ncm of maximum torque with the Jacobs-chuck handpiece
- Sturdy, high quality design and finish.
- Supporting handpieces: 4:1 handpiece, Kirschner handpiece, Jacobs Chuck and Micro saws
Top three features: